Per section 6 of the Membership Agreement:
To cancel your membership with the Bridal Association please complete all fields in the form below.
This online form is for your convenience only and is not valid until you get an email back from us letting you know we got it. If you do not get an email back within 72hrs please call or send us another email. It may have been lost in the space-time continuum and ended up on another time plain. Another sign we didn’t get your email is if you still are getting hotleads.
Again please do not rely on this form.
Membership Cancellation Policy:
- In the event a Member wishes to cancel his or her membership with the Association, the Member may do so in one of the following ways:
- Member may send a certified letter of cancellation. Letter must include Name, Company Name, Postal Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Username, Password, Reason for Cancellation, and Effective Date of Cancellation. Letter must be signed and dated.
- Member may schedule an appointment with his or her local Association Representative and complete and sign a cancellation form in person.
- Cancellation via phone or email cannot be accepted.
- Membership does not automatically cancel following the initial one year term. In the event a Member requests cancellation before contracted membership term of one year has expired, the Association reserves the right to require a termination fee to be determined based on duration of term remaining.
We hate to see you go, but if you wish to cancel your membership, please download the form below and complete it. Either schedule a meeting with your local representative or send it via certified mail to:
Bridal Association of America
7850 White Lane Suite E385
Bakersfield, CA 93309